Great things - the Rock and Roll Optician

This actually happened in February - but I enjoyed this moment so much I thought I'd post it today:

Great things that happened yesterday, Part One:

If you got my book, there’s an entry about our “Rock and Roll Optician”. The guy has stories and photos of all kinds of himself with huge rock stars. (Keith Richards, Bob Dylan, etc.)

Anyway, a year ago we were about to go to the mall and I said “I’m going to give him a book”.

Then... Covid.

Then... we’d go to the mall and I’d get there and realize I left the book at home.

Yesterday, I remembered the book. He was so happy... gave Beth and me a hug. I asked him for a picture so I could feel like a rockstar.

And I can’t wait to get my next glasses and hear more stories!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Most days I love my home office.

Monday Stress Buster - Slow Down

Monday Stress Buster - Walk on the Beach